What do you think of this???

Allan Curry un824 at FREENET.VICTORIA.BC.CA
Mon Apr 28 16:36:51 CDT 1997

Namaste!

>During deep meditation it is possible to dispel time, to see simultaneously all
>the past, present and future and then everything is good, perfect and Brahman.

It seems to me that when "during deep meditation it is possible to dispel
time" that no past, present or future is seen to appear, but whoever is
saying the above SEES them ALL simultaneously!  If this is *really* true,
may I be the first to ask them, with deep respect, about just a few winning
lottery ticket numbers!   :-)

Namaste!

-a.c.