New member: Introduction

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram aum at UNIX.TAMU.EDU
Mon Apr 7 11:31:37 CDT 1997

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 12:57:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: john selden hamilton <hamiljs3 at wfu.edu>
To: aum at unix.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: ADVAITA-L: hamiljs3 at WFU.EDU requested to join

Hello. My name is John Hamilton, and I have asked to join your list.

I'm a Senior Psychology major at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem,
North Carolina. I am currently attending a class in Hinduism, and I have
selected Advaita Vedanta as the topic of a report for the class. Any
information you care to send me would be a great help. If, however, you
feel that I have asked to join your list for the wrong reasons, please
let me know and I will understand completely.

Thank you for your time.

Yours,
    John Hamilton.