LIFE

egodust egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Sun Sep 29 22:22:56 CDT 1996

Chelluri wrote:
>                                                   OM
>
>         LET NOBLE THOUGHTS COME TO US FROM ALL SIDES - Rigveda
>
> NAMASTE:
>
> Appreciate if someone answer the following and clear my doubt.
>
> I am thinking Life Energy (Pranam) and Pure Conciousness (Atma) are different
> and that Pure Conciousness is the source of Pranam (Life Energy).
>
> Regards
>

>                                                                      Nageswar

Rewind the question to its source: "Who is having the doubt?"

Firstly, 'who' is the product of the trumped-up 'I' (the 'I'-thought,
which is the Maker of Mind).
Secondly, 'doubt' is the product of this same Mind.

Therefore, this *rumored* ego-Mind is the thief of one's equilibrium.

How to treat this "problem"...?

'Doubts' are dreadful gadgets of maya fabricated by MindWorks, Ltd.
It's best to sneak into the factory late at night when nobody's around,
plant a 10lb chunk of dynamite insight under the giant file cabinets of
historic judgements, light a 10 minute fuse of contemplation and,
without regrets of any conceivable allurement, walk away without
ever looking back...knowing full well the ensuing explosion [ever was,
is, and will be] That Silence Unchained in the tenhundred directions
within the Unknowable Itself...

namaste.