EXPERIENCES

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 5 18:11:07 CDT 1996

                                            OM
NAMASTE!

A few weeks ago I posted personal experiences in the realm of unknown.
  After seeing that Sri Srinivas mentioned that he has a couple of articles
describing similar experience and later mailed copies to me (Thanks
Srinivas).
Strangely enough the experiences are more or less similar in nature.  I want
to share a para from one of these articles.

"It came to you sir, uninvited.  You never sought it.  As long as you are
seeking it, you will never have it.  The very desire to live again in that
ecstatic state is preventing the new, the fresh experience of bliss.  You see
what has happened: you had that experience, and now you are living with the
dead memory of yesterday.  What has been is preventing the new."

I am glad am not living in the dead memory of experience.  After the very
first one, I know these are going to happen and I let it happen without
seeking it.  If it happens again, I like to share if there is someone to
listen.

Regards                                                          Chelluri
(Nagy)