JIVA-MAN

Thu Nov 14 18:21:36 CST 1996

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Ms. Aikya Param wrote:

> Namaste MitraaNi!
>
> Please could we keep to examining issues and avoid personal attacks
> whether direct or indirect.  I at least would appreciate that gracious
> approach to our effort.

For the record i didn't interpret the previous message as a personal
attack. It contained a valid question which I believe I've satisfactorily
answered in my reply.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas [jaldhar at braincells.com]  I will choose.-_|\ free will
Consolidated Braincells Inc.                          /     \