Introduction (egodust)

egodust egodust at DIGITAL.NET
Tue May 28 09:58:48 CDT 1996

> egodust said:
> >
> > 1. The complete works of the Sage of Arunachala (from NAN YAR to
> >              ULLADHU NARPADHU)
> > 2. ASHTAVAKRA SAMHITA
> > 3. ESSENCE OF RIBHU GITA by Prof. N. R. Krishnamoorthy Aiyer
> > 4. TRIPURA RAHASYA
> > 5. VASISTHA'S YOGA by Swami Venkatesananda
> > 6. VIVEKACHUDAMANI
> > 7. ADVAITA BODHA DEEPIKA
> > 8. JNANA VAHINI by Sri Sathya Sai Baba
> > 9. KAIVALYA NAVANEETA
> > 10. SAT DARSHANA BASHYA
> >
> Egodust,
>
>   Could you recommend a source for these books.  Specifically, I've
> been trying to find a copy of the Ashtavakra Samhita for some time.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> David Goggin
> --goggin at hiwaay.net

Namaste.

I found a copy of Astavakra Gita in the local library, and have since
recorded it on audiotape.  If you have trouble locating it, let me know
and I'll track down the name of the publisher, ISBN, etc.

Vasista's Yoga was found in a metaphysical bookstore.

Jnana Vahini was obtained from:
Sathya Sai Book Center of America
305 West First Street
Tustin, CA 92680