New Film

Giri gmadras at ENGR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Tue Jun 4 23:16:56 CDT 1996

On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, egodust wrote:

> Regarding the film: POWDER, please forgive me for failing to inform
> anyone of the content of this film at all.  Obviously I'd never be hired
> to write a review!  I should have said *something* about the plot at
> least...  Ok.

        Though I have not seen the movie [yet], it has received rave
reviews on the Internet, but not by commercial/professional reviewers,
indicating that this movie is certainly not meant for common movie going
public. You can look at all the reviews (both commercial and independent) at

http://us.imdb.com/cache/urls/title+55805

Namaskaar.