Reply-to setting

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rbalasub at ECN.PURDUE.EDU
Mon Jul 15 21:44:05 CDT 1996

>         In the process of setting I have a fear that I might have changed
> the mail options ( like Repro/norepro, digest etc), to default options.
> If I have done that I apologize and next time I will be more careful and
> please inform me, I can set it back the format you want.

Hi Ravi,

your fears were not unfounded :-).

My settings changed from digest to the default. Sista told me that his options
had also been changed from digest to the default. However we have set it back
ourselves. This is just for info.

Rama.
--
Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant (May faulty logic
undermine your entire philosophy)           -- strong Vulcan curse