Reply-to setting

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram r0m6887 at TAM2000.TAMU.EDU
Mon Jul 15 11:47:08 CDT 1996

Dear Advaitins,

        I have changed the reply setting from both ( list and the sender)
to just List. But the List-serv will respect your reply-to setting ( if
you had that in your header). I hope it works.

        In the process of setting I have a fear that I might have changed
the mail options ( like Repro/norepro, digest etc), to default options.
If I have done that I apologize and next time I will be more careful and
please inform me, I can set it back the format you want.

Thanks.
--
Ravi
"meenalOchani paasamOchani"

>From  Mon Jul 15 17:21:59 1996
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:21:59 GMT
To: "Advaita (non-duality) with reverence" <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>
From: Ken Stuart <kstuart at MAIL.TELIS.ORG>
Subject: Re: Reply-to setting
Comments: To: "Advaita (non-duality) with reverence" <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>

On Mon, 15 Jul 1996 11:47:08 -0500, "Ravisankar S. Mayavaram"
<r0m6887 at TAM2000.TAMU.EDU> wrote:

>Dear Advaitins,
>
>        I have changed the reply setting from both ( list and the =
sender)
>to just List. But the List-serv will respect your reply-to setting ( if
>you had that in your header). I hope it works.
>
>        In the process of setting I have a fear that I might have =
changed
>the mail options ( like Repro/norepro, digest etc), to default options.
>If I have done that I apologize and next time I will be more careful and
>please inform me, I can set it back the format you want.

I checked mine and they have not changed (I do not have the defaults), so=
 your
change seems to have worked fine (the reply-to now does indeed only point=
the list, thanks!)

Be seeing you,

Ken                           <*>
kstuart at mail.telis.org

"That's, like, the whole point of college music, to,
like, make the suburbs look bad." - Butthead