Multiple copies of mails.

M Suresh msuresh at INDIA.TI.COM
Mon Jul 15 14:20:11 CDT 1996

Hi all,

  Sometimes I get multiple copies of mails, especially the
  replies to my posts. This is due to the replier not
  deleting the e-mail of the sender which appears along with
  the mailing list email-id "advaita-l at tamu.edu".

  I suggest that if it is not cumbersome in the mailing tool
  used, the person replying to a post take care to remove
  the e-mail of the sender in the "To" list of the reply.
  For example "msuresh at INDIA.TI.COM" can be deleted in
  the "to" list :

To: ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU, msuresh at INDIA.TI.COM

  This will avoid receiving duplicate mails and also the chance
  of removing wrong mails while removing duplicates.

regards,
Suresh.