Question on method of arriving at conclusions

Giri gmadras at ENGR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Sat Jul 6 18:07:40 CDT 1996

Namaste.

        The statement 'Anything which can not be disproved [by what ?]
should be accepted as truth' does not make sense to my mind. God itself
can not be disproved or proved through logic. A statement 'God does not
exist' can not be disproved by logic alone.

**

        I quotes Ramana Maharshi for describing the three theories of
creation only because the question was asked 'What are these theories ?'
I did not intend to say that those were the only theories, since there
are as many theories as there are minds.

**
        Panchadasi does talk extensively about duality in the chapter
'dvaita viveka'. The topics of deep sleep etc are also discussed in a
later chapter.

**