My apologies.

Shrisha Rao shrao at NYX.NET
Thu Dec 5 14:48:01 CST 1996

> I did not realize that I am violating something.  I should have asked the
> permission of Sir Guruprasad before I posted it in advaita list.  I thought

Please don't worry about it.  Perhaps "violation" is too strong a
word, but as Ramakrishnan pointed out, it would be as well to let the
author know that his essay is being criticized, and give him a chance
to respond.  That's only fair.

Your posting that was forwarded to the Dvaita list has been responded
to there by one of our members; please look up in the archive if you
wish.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Shrisha Rao