My apologies.

sadananda sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Thu Dec 5 05:49:29 CST 1996

Sri  Shrisha Rao wrote:

>.  Yet, Sri Sadananda and Sri Turumella have seen fit to bring about a
>vigorous >cross-fertilization
>between the Dvaita and the Advaita lists, and with criticisms of
>postings made on the former being made on the latter and posted back,
>and with messages getting posted back and forth freely, I feel the
>status quo has been violated.

I did not realize that I am violating something.  I should have asked the
permission of Sir Guruprasad before I posted it in advaita list.  I thought
that the article was interesting and stimulating. I used the word challenge
only to stimulate the discussions.  By copy of this letter, I extend my
apologies to Sri Guruparasad and thank Sri Shrish Rao for bringing this to
my attention.  Sri Madhava has only send me the copy of the discussion he
is having, it was my decision to put the above article in the advaita list.
I take full responsibility for this blunder.  My response to the article
itself, I send it to Sri Madhava leaving it to him, if he wishes to post in
the dvaita list. When I read  Sri Anand Hudli's response, I was surprised
to find that it was somewhat parallel to mine,  except for the infinite
regression part.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

K. Sadananda